WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Random Monday - April 15, 2013

First, of all, if you're new to my blog, welcome to my Random Monday series.  It's exactly what it sounds like...random!  There are a lot of things I'd like to write on my blog because I want to remember it later and share it with others who might like it, but these things don't always constitute their own blog post.

Enjoy the randomness!
  
Last week, Little Man came up to me and sorrowfully said, "I'm doing an owie dance. I need a treat."

Today, while eating breakfast in the kitchen, I heard this...
Little Man: "Princess! Stop looking at me!  MoooooooooOm, Princess is looking at me."
The kid is 2.  TWO.  I did not think I had to worry about this scenario for at least a few more years.  *sigh*

I took some pictures of Star the other day.  Most of them turned out super cute like this one: 


And then there were a few bloopers like this.  I call this one "Spot the Photobomb."


I've been making house-divided football shirts and onesies for a while now for my Etsy shop and they've been pretty popular.


I also make house divided dresses for little girls.

 A couple of weeks ago, a customer requested an Air Force/Navy divided onesie, and I love the way it turned out.  Think I should add these to my shop?  I would be able to make them with any branch of the military.



Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  I'd love for you to like me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...