WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Tips to Simplify Your Life

Welcome to 31 days of tips to simplify your life!  I'm so excited to be doing this again this year since last year was such a blast.

This series is linked up at The Nester.  Check out the linkup for more 31 Day topics from other bloggers!


For those of you who are new here, let me introduce myself.  My name is Hannah and I am a WAHM mom of three, Princess (4), Little Man (2), and Star (just born!)  I've been married for 6 years to a my wonderful Hubby who works full-time and farms with his dad on the side which means he's not home much.  I own Annalie's Baby Boutique which can be found on Etsy and Facebook.  In my spare time (haha!) I love reading, writing (thus the blog), and spending time with my family.
 
Each day's post is linked up here!
Day 2: How to Keep Brown Sugar Soft
Day 3: 5 Ways to Reuse Old Newspapers
Day 4: Freezing Meat For Easier meals 
Day 5: Feeding Time with a Newborn 
Day 6: Non-Messy Way to Eat Applesauce
Days 7 & 8: Folding and Organizing Fabric
Day 9: Making Cookies
Days 10 & 11: Organizing Sewing Patterns 
Day 12: Organizing Shoes 
Day 13: Memory Boxes
Day 14: Folding Towels and Washcloths 
Day 15: 10 Tips for Shopping with Kids 
Day 16: Stop Losing Baby Socks
Days 17 & 18: Keeping a Day Planner 
Day 19: Trust Your Gut! 
Day 20: An Easier Shopping List 
Days 21 & 22: Easy Cleanup In the Kitchen 
Day 23: Gift Giving 
Day 24: Freezing Food 
Day 25: Organizing Clothes 
Day 26: Reusable Activity Pages 
Day 27: Organizing the Toy Chao
Days 28 & 29: Making a Daily Chore List 
Day 30: Organizing Hair Accessories 
Day 31: Share Your Tips!
 




Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...