WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

How to Keep Kids From Using Too Much Toilet Paper



Kids (and some adults) are notorious for using too much toilet paper.  More than once, I've caught Princess happily unrolling about 2 yards of toilet paper for one wipe.  That's kind of a money waster.

To save money on toilet paper, I could do what this lady did and switch to reusable toilet paper aka family cloth.  But since that idea appeals to me about as much as sticking a screwdriver in my ear, I thought I'd go a different route.
.
.
.



5 comments:

  1. LOL your social media hints leading to this were great!

    Definitely a good idea. I will have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THIS is clever!! I'm going to have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! our roll sits on a surface because the toilet paper holder has been pulled out of the wall multiple times. It's lovely. So we have the "twice around the hand" rule to try to combat excessive tp use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy to use less Toilet Paper = get a Hand Bidet Sprayer and you can wash with water so you don't really need Toilet Paper anymore. Cleaner, greener, healthier, saves money and you never run out! See bathroomsprayers.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best way to limit use of toilet paper is with a brake. Control-n-Roll will stop the roll when the pulling stops. find it at http://controlnroll.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...