WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Smiles

I dare you to look at this happy little face and not smile.


Star is such a sweet baby.  She's been smiling at me when I talk to her ever since she was 5 days old (and yes, I know the difference between real smiles and gas). 

The poor thing has baby acne, but hopefully that'll clear up soon and she'll get her perfect baby complexion back :) 


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet face! I love seeing those early smiles. My son had baby acne too and it stressed me out so much - all those visitors and no beautiful baby skin to show everyone! Hopefully it'll be gone in no time (she's still gorgeous though!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...