WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Friday, October 19, 2012

A Box of Goodies!

So...I have this awesome friend, Jessica, who sent me a box of fun stuff for Star after she was born.  The day the package arrived was like Christmas.  Lots of cute baby girl clothes, a sweet musical baby toy, and some goodies from her boutique!

When she told me she was sending me a package for Star, I was pretty excited.  I'm a repeat customer of hers and have never been disappointed with my orders. 

Jessica sent me an adorable handmade owl print blanket with Star's birth details embroidered on the corner.  I can't show it to you because I'm not comfortable sharing all the details with the internet world, but I can assure you it's an awesome blanket and Star loves being snuggled up in it.

Jessica also sent me four burp cloths from her boutique.  I love the patterns she picked out for them, and they're so big and absorbent, which is a must.  So many store-bought burp cloths are thin or too small to really be effective, but these are perfect!


You can find Jessica's boutique on Facebook and Etsy.
 


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely surprise to get in the mail! Your friends work is awesome, I've just been checking out her shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...