When I was younger I always made New Year's Resolutions and pretty much never kept them past the first week in January. So, I gave up making New Year's Resolutions a few years ago.
One of my best friends sent me an email about a week ago with a list of her goals for the new year. I thought that was a good idea. A goal seems more achievable than a New Year's Resolution which we all know don't usually make it very long anyways.
Here are my goals for 2012:
1. Be consistent about doing my devotions and spending time with God everyday.
2. Exercise at least a few days a week.
3. Add new products to my boutique using the new patterns I purchased. I
will also continue to grow my boutique and hopefully will show a profit
by the end of this year.
4. Blog at least once a week and continue to do reviews and giveaways to attract new followers.
5. Organize my craft supplies and inventory so it's not such a crazy
mess. This means clearancing certain products that haven't sold very
6. Save up for a new camera to replace mine since it's slowly dying.
7. Spend time at least 4 mornings a week doing Montessori-style preschool with Princess.
8. Potty train Little Man. *Gulp*
9. Do something special with the kids this summer (The zoo, maybe?)
10. Stay on top of bills and paperwork...for once.
Are you making any resolutions or goals this year?