WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Fast. Easy. Delicioso.

I made one of my favorite snacks today and thought I'd share it with you.  I'm not one to spend a lot of time in the kitchen unless I'm trying to figure out what sounds good as a snack right now.  I tend to feel ill when I see a recipe with a long list of ingredients and have to fight the urge to throw up if some of those ingredients have weird names that I've never heard of.  The following recipe has made it to my hall-of-fame cookbook so you know it's about as easy as recipes come.

Ingredients:
1 cup of vegetable or olive oil (Yeah, I know...your arteries are shivering just thinking about that much oil.   That's why I usually substitute for olive oil.  It makes me feel like I'm being healthy)
2 packets of powdered ranch (the original recipe called for 1.  I happen to really like ranch dressing)
1 tablespoon of dill (same rule from the ranch applies here)
2 packages of oyster crackers.

Mix all ingredients together and let sit for 1 hour.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...