WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stop SOPA and PIPA


In case you haven't heard, there are two new bills that Congress is trying to pass that will change the internet as we know it.  Facebook, Etsy, Twitter, small businesses that sell via the internet...these are all at risk of being blocked and/or censored. 

These pictures, taken from here, explain the change better than I can.







Make your voice heard!!  You can sign several petitions online to stop SOPA and PIPA from going through.  Here's one and here's another.  If you know of anymore, please let me know via comments or you can email me at annaliesbabyboutique@yahoo.com


As a certified Lord of the Rings geek, I just had to throw this out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...