WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Friday, January 2, 2015

My Word of the Year

This is the first year I've picked a word of the year.  I wasn't going to, but after seeing a post on Instagram about someone else's word of the year, one word kept popping into in my head.

Growth.

This year will be a year for growth for me, for my family, and for my businesses.


I can't wait to see Little Dude to grow in health, in developmental milestones, and physically.

I have hope that Star will grow after barely gaining any weight or height for over a year.

I have plans to grow my businesses-my pattern shop, my boutique, and my blog.

I want to encourage Princess to grow in her love for reading.

I want my whole family to grow in their love for God.


If you have a word of the year for 2015, please share it with me!  I'd love to see what you've come up with.



2 comments:

  1. I love your word choice for 2015! I've been doing this for a while now and really like it. I'm still trying to decide between three words for this year but my word from last year was action and the year before that was present. I'm hoping to decide today for this year and write a blog post about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...