1. Sometimes I re-read my old blog posts. Because I'm that self-absorbed.
2. When I tell Princess that she can get up from her rest time in 5 minutes, what I really mean is that she can get up when I'm done watching the episode of House on Netflix.
3. I cheat at Candyland so it'll be done faster. Sometimes I win, sometimes I let Princess win, but either way, I'm just trying to get it over with.
4. Rather than spend a whole 48 seconds cutting grapes in half for Little Man, I give Princess twice as many as she should have and tell her to bite half off and give the other half to her brother.
5. I sometimes use the kids' dirty socks they leave laying around the living room to do a quick dusting of the coffee table.
6. When I'm too tired/lazy to make two separate meals for supper (with Princess's food allergies, it's pretty rare when she can actually eat the same thing the rest of us do), I let Princess have a bowl of cereal instead.
7. Sometimes I leave the clean towels in the laundry basket for a while, hoping they'll be used up before I have to fold them and put them away.
8. I believe in letting kids handle disagreements with each other themselves instead of stepping in to referee every time. But sometimes, I just tell myself that to make myself feel better about sitting on the couch trying to ignore the yelling.
9. I don't floss. I haven't been to a dentist since I was a teenager. I would rather have my teeth pulled out than do either of those things. And, I have never had a cavity in my life.
10. I encourage Little Man to play with dolls when Hubby isn't around. I figure that the worst that could happen is that he will grow up to be a sensitive guy who will know how to take care of his own kids.
What are some of your confessions?