WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

19 Weeks

How Far along: 19 weeks

Milestones: Baby can hear my voice now 

Baby's Size:  Baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and is approximately 6 inches long from head to bottom. 

Sleep: Going well.  I'm not so big that I'm uncomfortable yet and I don't have to get up to use the bathroom every night anymore.

Best Moment This Week: Finally finding some comfortable maternity pants that don't slide down all the time for 70% off at Kohls.  This goes along with the worst moment this week which was trying them on again at home the next day and realizing that they were too big :(  Of course, they're on clearance so it's almost impossible to find the right size. 

Miss Anything?: Not at the moment.  I'm not so big that I can't do things yet and I'm not sick anymore.  Love the second trimester!

Movement?:  I'm feeling movement every day now! 

Food Cravings:  Nothing in particular, but while grocery shopping at Walmart, a lot of things that weren't on the list ended up in my cart.

Things That Make Me Queasy:  I've been feeling nauseous again off and on this past week, but nothing like the first trimester so I can deal with it!

Gender: We'll find out this Friday!  If they tell me it's a girl, I won't believe it until the baby's born though. I know too many people, including my sister, who were told they were having girls and ended up having boys.  On Wednesday, Princess told me that she'd been thinking about it and decided that she wouldn't mind having another baby brother.

Labor Signs: Having some Braxton-Hicks contractions, mostly when I'm really active.  Nothing painful at all, just tightening in the abdomen.

Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary...heartburn (although nowhere near as severe as I had with Little Man which leads me to believe I'm having another baldy, lol), hip pain, fatigue, etc.

Inny or Outy: Inny, but starting to flatten out.

Mood Most Of The Time: Stressed out.  Not good for the baby, I know, but the more I try to reorganize the house to make things fit better, the more I realize that we just don't have enough space for a baby here.  Still hoping to find a decent 3 bedroom apartment that we can afford to rent!

Looking Forward To: The ultrasound!  The appointment for that is April 27th.  Now I'm getting nervous about it too because I keep coming across information for birth defects without seeking it out.  I 'm sure the baby is healthy and fine, but I'm pregnant which means I'm going to worry!  Also, at my appointment on Tuesday, the doctor thought it was strange that now I'm measuring several weeks small.  She said not to worry too much though (ha!) because the heartbeat is strong and I'm feeling the baby move everyday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...