WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

What Do YOU Want?

I started blogging for fun just because I love writing.  That's still why I do this.  But I'd like to start blogging for you as well and not just me.  So...what would you like to see on this blog?

Here's some of what I have so far:

I do recipes periodically when I come across one that I really think is worth sharing.  These seem to be somewhat popular so I'm sticking with them.  I will try to get more pictures in these though, providing Hubby isn't around to laugh at me for taking pictures of our food. 


Pregnancy updates...sorry if you hate them, but these aren't going anywhere.  *Insert evil laugh here*  As this is my last pregnancy, I want to be able to remember all those little details that I said I'd remember during my last two pregnancies and then forgot.


Random kid craziness and cuteness.  See above reason for not dumping these.


In the past, I've done a few reviews and giveaways.  I know how most people hate free stuff, but would anyone like to see more of these?

I've been toying with the idea of having some free tutorials for sewing and crafty stuff (and by"crafty stuff," I mean stuff involving hot glue and making fun things, not being sneaky and sly, although sounds kind of fun too).  Interested?


Is there anything else you'd like to see here?  I'm open to ideas!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...