WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Random Happiness

Here are a few things that make me happy right now:

Little Debbie's Cherry Cordials-yum yum!



Our new Christmas tree!  Our old one was a dinky Charlie Brownish $20 tree from Walmart. Out landlady was downsizing to a small tree and gave us hers.  Notice how all the candy canes are front and center?  I let the kids hang them on the tree :)


I've seriously watched this video about 15 times already.  Best proprosal ever!

Our Christmas card picture.  Star's expression cracks me up everytime I look at it.

A much better picture of my littlest cutie!

Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures and the video. Would you believe I've never tried those Cherry Cordials? I guess I will have to now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...