WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Randoms




 photo Random-Monday-Main-Final_zpsa4892f4b.jpg


When Star is crying or fussing, Little Man will go to her, rub her arm and tenderly say (in his sweet little boy voice), "You're okay, honey."  Melts my heart every time.

I love how Little Man says "Icky Mouse" instead of Mickey Mouse.  It reminds me of how Princess used to call Winnie the Pooh "Bear Poo".

Ever since I started potty training when Princess was 18 months old, I've always worried that someone would have an accident in their carseat.  It always seemed to me that it'd be terribly inconvenient and a hassle to have to dis-assemble a carseat and wash the cover which takes several hours.  On Friday, I discovered that I was right.  Thanks, Little Man!

Star figured out how to click her tongue the day after she had her tongue tie clipped.  The day after that, she figured out how to suck on her tongue which looks adorable since she purses her lips really hard to do it.

My little brother replaced the brakes, brake rotors, and windshield wipers on my minivan this weekend.  It may have cost an arm and a leg to purchase the parts, but not having to pay someone to do the repairs was a godsend.

And now, to complete this random posts, how about some random pictures?
Princess with her new violin.

Princess and her cousin rocking out at my brother and sister-in-law's open house this weekend.


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Everyone is rocking out in their own way! (and your brother sounds like a sweetheart!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother is the perfect guy! He can fix or build just about anything, he's an awesome cook, changes diapers, cleans house, is chivalrous, etc. Before he got married, he literally had a fan club full of girls who swooned over him.

      Delete
  2. Ooohhhhhh, the carseat thing. I've been there. I feel your pain.

    Love that violin pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...