WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Exciting Stuff, Ya'll!

April 11th was an awesome day.  Extremely awesome.

If you're a fan of my blog's Facebook page, you know that my sister was in excruciating pain/more pain than the human body can technically handle, and I was thrilled because it meant I was getting a new niece or nephew.  To be fair, having a baby is the only time I wish that kind of pain on anyone! 

At 9 pm on Thursday, we were blessed with another beautiful baby girl in our family!  That makes three boy cousins and SEVEN girl cousins in our extended family now.  At this point, I'm not sure the boys are ever going to catch up, lol. 

This is baby #4 for my sister and her husband.  She will be joining 2 older brothers and an older sister at home.

I can't get over her thick dark hair!  She also has the biggest, squishable cheeks I have ever seen on a baby.  ADORABLE! 

My sister with her new baby.

Thursday afternoon, I had a job interview with the local newspaper for freelance writing.  And.....I got the job!!  I'm so excited since I've always had a strong interest in journalism and writing. 

But it didn't stop there...on Friday, I did something that really made me happy.

I put Star's hair in a pigtail for the first time!

It may not sound like a big deal to you, but when you consider that Princess was 18 months old before she had enough hair for a pigtail, then you might understand why I'm so excited that Star is only 6 months old and has enough hair already.


I just can't get over this innocent little face!

Princess's first pigtail.


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  I'd love for you to like me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting time! Congrats on your new neice, she is beautiful! Congrats on the job! I hope I can become an author some day, hence the blog.

    Hooray for pigtails! We call them pebbles, like Pebbles' hair-do from the Flintstones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Pebbles"-that's adorable! My SIL calls my girls "sprout" whenever I put their hair up like this :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...