WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Big News

If you've been reading my blog for a while, then you know that our house is too small for a family of 5 and a home-based business.  Waaaaaay too small.

Hubby and I have been talking about moving for a while now and looking at different places to buy, but none of our plans really panned out.  Until now.

We got a super good deal on this place and plan to start the moving process in about 2 weeks.  We're sooooo excited to be getting a little more space for our family and we're thinking the kids will enjoy their new home as well.


So...you wanna see the new place?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

Okay, so it doesn't have a lot of extra room, but we figured that we can build a raft to pull behind the houseboat and turn that into the kids' "playroom" thus freeing up precious space on board. 

So what do you think?  Isn't this awesome?!?!?!  I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are!!

Oh, and by the way.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  I'd love for you to like me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. Haha your April Fool's is awesome! :) Although I would totally love to just drop everything and live on a house boat in Lake Powell. Now that would be the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Although my husband would LOVE to live on a boat I think...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to live on a boat...wonder if I would get seasick?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...