WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a good Easter today!  Ours started out kind of iffy with Little Man waking up on the wrong side of the bed and throwing several tantrums before we left for church at 9 am.  After he had a large scooop of fruit, 1/2 a doughnut, 2 glasses of orange juice and 2 enormous Mickey Mouse pancakes at the church's Easter breakfast, his mood improved considerably.

After church, we went to my in-law's for dinner/lunch/the noon meal (Hubby and I disagree over the term for this).  Star enjoyed sharing my mashed potatoes and orange pudding salad and the other two wolfed down their food so they could search for Easter eggs in Grandma's living room.

Like I have for the past few years, I made the kids' Easter outfits.  Well, technically I only made the girls' outfits this year, and Little Man just got a new tie to match the girls. 

Here are the girls' outfits for this year...
  
Taffeta pintucked bubble dress

Because I knew it would be cold (it was!), I made velvet boleros for the girls to wear over their dresses.

Little Man got a pink necktie made from the same pink taffeta I used for the dresses.  Hubby wasn't overly thrilled with his son wearing pink to church today, but I reminded him that I've seen several guys at our church wearing pink ties or dress shirts.  It was kind of ironic that the first man to walk into church after we arrived, was wearing a pink shirt :)  

My kidlets!

I love Star's face in this picture!!

Did your kiddos get new outfits for Easter?


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  I'd love for you to like me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I wish I could see something other than a pillow case!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is that I will be sewing a pillowcase soon as a gift for someone and I've never done it before so I'm a little nervous! :)

      Delete
    2. Wow you did an amazing job on those dresses!! So pretty! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...