WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good Bye Google Reader

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

In case you haven't heard, Google Reader is officially closing down in July.  Personally, I never used Google Reader and prefer to keep up with my favorite blogs via my blogger dashboard.  However, those blogs are all followed via Google Friend Connect.  Is that going away too?  I don't know and I don't want to risk losing all my favorite blogs if it is. 

So I finally took the leap over to Bloglovin.  I've heard a lot about it and it's all been good.  It was incredibly easy to open an account and import all of the blogs I follow via GFC.  The whole process only took a few minutes total (and I follow a lot of blogs!) 

Head on over to Bloglovin and check it out for yourself.  See you there!


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  I'd love for you to like me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Already got you there, imported easily when I got bloglovin app.

    Oh and hey, I have enjoyed reading your blog. I liked it so much I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please see my post for more information http://countrybunkinmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/an-award-for-me-leibster.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...