WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Random Monday-March 18th, 2013

About a month ago, Princess threw up on my bed, 5 minutes after I'd put clean sheets on it.  On Saturday night, I changed the sheets on her bed which is akin to wrestling an alligator since she has the top bunk.  The next morning, she threw up on her bed.  I'm seeing a pattern here...

I'm having Star's 6 month pictures taken on Thursday.  Be prepared for an overload of baby cuteness later this week.

Speaking of Star being 6 months old...HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?  I noticed that she's starting to outgrow the cradle by my bed and it makes me sad that I have to move her to the crib in the kids' room soon.  I'm not ready for my baby to be that big already.


I'm thinking of changing my kids' blog names to more realistic names.  Something just irks me about calling my oldest "Princess" like she's a puppy or a spoiled entitled child.  Their new names would probably be Katie, Nano, and Anna if I change them since those are spin-offs of their real names.  What do you think?  Yay or nay? 

This morning, Little Man put on his coat, hat, scarf, and boots and informed me that he was going to the store to buy chocolate cookies, vitamins, and pizza.  Mean mommy that I am, I refused to give him the car keys.

It has come to my attention that Easter is in less than 2 weeks and I haven't even started my kids' Easter outfits.  I've made their outfits the last 2 years in a row and would like to keep up the tradition as long as they will still wear mommy-made clothes.

Little Man's Easter outfit in 2011 - Picture by Studio A Photography

Princess's Easter dress in 2011
   
Easter outfits - 2012

Mega Stuf oreos...some may say it's overkill.  I say it's heaven.

Photo credit: The Impulsive Buy
 
This post is linked up at Not Inadequate.  Grab a button and link up too!



Random Monday






 Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, the puking. I remember those days. Good luck, dude. It's be over...someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see my Random Monday post from last week? There's even more puke stories in that one! Oh the joys of motherhood...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...