WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Baby #4 - 33 Weeks

How Far along: 33 weeks

Yes, I know I'm huge.  Yes, there's only 1 baby.

Baby's Size: Baby is about the size of a pineapple and is approximately 17" long and weighs 4 pounds.  His or her skeleton is hardening and baby is working on gaining weight to keep warm after birth. 

Sleep: Ha!  I don't sleep well at night AT ALL anymore.  It takes me 15 minutes to roll over from one side to the other and I wake up frequently throughout the night with weird vivid dreams.


Movement?: Yup!  My favorite part of pregnancy even though some of the kicks and jabs hurt now. 

Food Cravings: My cravings change from day to day right now.


Things That Make Me Queasy: My morning sickness symptoms return in the last trimester (yay...) so I have to be careful to eat frequently and not skip meals or snacks.

Gender: Okay, I decided to finally spill the beans!  The ultrasound tech said it looks like a boy.  However, I will believe it when I see the baby on his or her birthday :)

Labor Signs: The Braxton Hicks contractions haven't been as frequent as they were a month ago.

Symptoms: Princess informed me that I walk like a penguin now which I attribute to the pain and stiffness in my hips, especially my left one.    

Mood Most Of The Time: A little Significantly stressed out about how we're going to handle sleeping arrangements when the baby gets here.  I've tried and it just doesn't work to move Star in with the older two kids so she's still sleeping in our room and is a very light sleeper.  Looks like I may be sleeping in the living room with the baby until we get our own house!

Looking Forward To: I know I should say that I'm looking forward to having the baby at this point, but since this is my last pregnancy (I'm serious this time!), I'm not ready for it to be done yet.  Plus there's the whole thing where I know that the baby is easier to take care of now rather than after he or she is born :)



1 comment:

  1. Yay for the third trimester! The end is in sight now :) I hear you on the rolling over - I forgot what an effort it is when I'm this far along!

    Looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...