WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

And Today's Mantra Is...

Allow me to set the scene:
Enter house with toys and laundry strewn everywhere.  In the background, one child is removing dvds from the shelf and throwing them on the floor.  The other child is on the floor kicking and screaming loud enough for people to hear her across the state line (which although is not that far away, is far enough away that this decibel level of tantrum throwing is highly unacceptable)

In the foreground a frazzled mother clutches a can of Dr. Pepper and repeats to herself:  "I love my children, I love my children, I love my children, I love my children, I love my children, I love my..."

The child on the floor takes the tantrum up a notch, causing the windows to shatter while the child throwing dvds on the floor moves on to emptying the kitchen cupboards.

Mother: *sighs*  "I need chocolate."

End scene
 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...