WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

14 Weeks

How Far Along: 14 Weeks

As my lovely sister keeps telling me, I look pregnant! Or fat.  But I'm going with pregnant.
  Milestones: Baby is practicing facial expressions and can even suck his or her thumb!
Baby's Size:  Baby weighs about 1 1/2 ounces (doubled from last week) and measures approximately 3 1/2 inches from the top of the head to his or her bottom.  He or she is about the size of a lemon.
Sleep: Doing okay without naps although I'm still pretty tired in the afternoon.  Between the kiddos crying or making noises in their sleep and having to get up to use the bathroom every night, I can't remember the last time I actually slept through the night.  
Best Moment This Week:  Getting a carseat!  The one we used for the first two was in pretty rough shape (it was a hand-me-down from family) so I tossed it when Little Man was done with it.  At the time, I thought we were done with infant carseats :)  My sister-in-law's sister saw my carseat pins on Pinterest and emailed me with an offer to buy her carseat with two bases for only $50!  Since the carseat was never in an accident and in almost new condition, I bought it.  I love everything about it!!  God really answered prayer on that one because buying a brand new carseat with two bases would've been much more than $50.
Miss Anything?: Deli meat and having enough energy to be able to carry Little Man up a flight of stairs without feeling like I'm going to die.
Movement?: I might have felt something yesterday, but I wasn't sure. 
Food Cravings: Nothing specific and I don't have to eat as often as I did at first since the morning sickness is about gone.
Things That Make Me Queasy: The same things that make me queasy when I'm not pregnant (vomit and gross stuff like that), but I'm more sensitive to them right now.
Gender: I'm thinking it might be a girl, but I hate to say anything for sure!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while yet!
Symptoms: My left hip feels like it's literally falling out of the socket half the time.  Really not comfortable!
Inny or Outy: Inny
Mood Most Of The Time: Mood swings are starting to settle down, but I still cry easily.
Looking Forward To: Feeling movements soon!  That's always my favorite part of pregnancy so I'm really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...