WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

40 Weeks!

How Far along: 40 weeks today!


Baby's Size:  Hopefully we'll find out soon!

Sleep: Thanks to a mouse running up my bare arm in bed at 3 am a few nights ago *shudder*, I've been sleeping in the recliner on the couch and discovered that I sleep MUCH better there than in bed.  I sleep through the night except for getting up several times to use the bathroom and don't wake up incredibly stiff and sore. 

Best Moments This Week:  Well, definitely NOT the mouse incident! 

Miss Anything?: Being able to move.  It's uncomfortable to move, bend, stand, sit, lay, etc.  I miss being able to walk without bumping my belly into something.  

Movement?: Yes, but he's running out of room so the movements have slowed down quite a bit.  He likes to head butt my bladder and gets the hiccups at least once a day.

Food Cravings:  My cravings change from day to day. 

Things That Make Me Queasy: Being around my sister.  Haha, that sounds awful, but she's 11 weeks along with her 4th pregnancy (congratulations!!) and sick as a dog.  Being around her reminds me of the first trimester and just thinking about that makes me nauseous.

Gender: Boy!  I'm ashamed to admit that Hubby and I still have not picked a name.  We have it narrowed down to 3, but we just can't get past that.  We'll probably pick one off the list when I'm in labor like we did with Princess.  We do have the middle name, David, picked out which was easy since it's my dad's first name and Hubby's dad's middle name.

Labor Signs: Baby is head down and very low.  I was having a lot of contractions earlier this week (to the point where I thought I might be going into labor), but the last few days have been pretty quiet.  I had some bursts of energy around the same time, but now I'm pretty much shot.

Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, exhaustion, crazy hormones, allergies, etc...I'm sure it's a joy to be around me right now.

Mood Most Of The Time: Happy, excited, nervous, impatient .  Around 36 weeks, this whole pregnancy finally became real to me and I'm finally feeling excited about meeting this little guy soon! 

Looking Forward To:  (Hopefully) going into labor naturally!!  I do NOT want to be induced again.  I'm hoping that this is my last pregnancy post too :)

Do you remember the list of bloggers I'm following who have due dates close to mine?  Well, congratulations to Jenni on the birth of her baby boy and Kristen on the birth of her baby boy!  What a pair of cuties!


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!

6 comments:

  1. "Ding", you can be done now lol!! :)
    I wanna see my little nephew!!

    -Sharalyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I would've totally freaked at the mouse thing! eep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people wanted to know why that didn't put me into labor, lol. Hubby wanted to know why I didn't catch the mouse. You know...with my bare hands, in the dark, in the middle of the night. Ha!

      Delete
  3. Yikes on the mouse! I'm glad he at least led you to sleeping better in the chair. I would probably not be sleeping at all had that happened to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...