1. We live in Minnesota and winter is coming. If I could, I'd go hide someplace warm and cozy too and not come out until spring. Newsflash: he's getting evicted anyways! Suck it up, kid!
2. He has no name. Poor thing is already suffering from third child syndrome. We have a list of three names, but Hubby and I just can't agree on the final decision so we've been ignoring the fact that birth is imminent. Besides, I'm hoping I'll have more leverage in the argument when I'm in labor.
3. He's heard his older siblings fighting and is scared to come out. Somedays, I wish I could hide from them too.
4. He knows that I was somewhat secretly hoping for another girl and is afraid I'll try to put a bow in his hair. Maybe he's seen this picture of his big brother...
|3 month old Little Man trying on a flower hat. Love the expression on his face.|
5. Right now, he gets to have chocolate and other goodies. After he's born, he'll be on a strict diet of milk. Plain old boring milk.
6. He's heard the rumors that I'm a mean mom. That's right, kid. There will be no tv in your room, no cell phone or car until you can pay for it yourself, and if you're not out of the house by 18, I will be expecting a rent check.
Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not. Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!