WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Baby #4 - 17 Weeks

How Far along: 17 weeks

Not even going to attempt to apologize for the pile of towels in the hamper.  I'm way too tired to care right now!
  
Baby's Size: Baby is the size of an onion and is approximately 5" long and weighs 5 ounces.  His or her bones are changing from a soft cartilage into hard bones.  Baby is able to move his or her joints. 

Sleep:  Still having lots of weird dreams and waking up to use the bathroom at least once a night.  I've been needing a nap everyday (and usually not getting one!), but it seems that no matter how much sleep I get, I'm completely exhausted. 


Miss Anything?: Not being exhausted.   

Movement?: Every now and then :)  Can't wait until it gets a little more consistent.

Food Cravings: These change frequently, but right now I'm craving cheese a lot.

Things That Make Me Queasy: Eating a big meal, not eating frequently throughout the day, staying up too late at night.

Gender: No idea!  Even though Princess has accurately predicted 6 out of 6 pregnancies in my family at early stages in the pregnancy, I can't get a prediction out of her this time.  I can't even get her to tell me if she's hoping for another sister or another brother.

Labor Signs: None, and I hope it stays that way for a while!

Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue and my left hip feels like it's falling apart most of the time.

Mood Most Of The Time: Tired.  Or did I mention that already?

Looking Forward To: My ultrasound on October 3rd!

Miscellaneous: This week, Little Man asked me how the baby is going to get out of my tummy and Princess asked me how the baby got into my tummy.  Both times, I changed the subject because my mind was completely blank on an appropriate response.
   

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love those kinds of questions?! I'm never sure what to say. Do I tell all or kind of make up a half-way answer or totally avoid the subject? I think my older kids (10 and 9) are starting to catch on to how babies get out, but I think they are clueless about how they get in. ;-) Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...