WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, May 14, 2012

22 Weeks


I skipped my weekly pregnancy post.  I filled it out, but realized that most of my answers were the same as last week and thought to myself, "Well, that's boring."  But the exciting news is that I'm FIVE months pregnant!  Doesn't seem like it could be true, especially since the pregnancy didn't even sink in until I had my ultrasound.  My other two pregnancies were surprises too, but this one really blew me away.  I think it had something to do with thinking I wouldn't be having any more babies after Little Man.  

Speaking of Little Man (do you like my clever lead-ins?) here are his 2 year pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...