This week's Tuesday Topic is 6 of my favorite products.
1. My favorite lip balm is Burt's Bees. I have super sensitive skin so there aren't many products I can use that work for me. I literally have about 10 tubes of Burt's Bees laying around my house.
2. Sticking with the sensitive skin theme...this is my all-time favorite lotion. Most lotions I've tried felt greasy or left my skin feeling weird plus they didn't work with my dry skin very well. This lotion is kind of expensive, but it's the only thing that works and feels great on my skin. It's worth every penny.
3. If you've been hanging out on my blog long enough, then you know I'm
4. I have a large micro cooker from Pampered Chef that I use to for many things in my kitchen, but my favorite use for it is cooking hamburger in the microwave. It's so much easier than doing it on the stovetop. I just dump the frozen hamburger in the micro cooker, and microwave it for a few minutes. I take it out, drain the grease with the super handy holes on the snap-on lid, and microwave it a little longer until it's browned. The Pampered Chef Mix n' Chop is great for chopping up the hamburger too.
5. Cheating a little as this one isn't technically a product, it's a brand name. I LOVE the Carter's/OshKosh brands for kids' clothes. If I could dress my kids in them all the time, I would, but alas, neither of them have a store even remotely close to me. My sister-in-law lives across the road from a huge outlet mall that includes both Carter's and OshKosh outlets. And yes, I'm insanely jealous.
6. Another cheat...I heart Riley Blake fabrics. Super good quality and the cutest designs anywhere. Go browse the website-you're gonna fall in love too.
How about you? What are some of your favorite products?
Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not. I'd love for you to like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter!