WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Locked Out

Do you know what happens when you log onto Facebook from a different computer than usual, and it asks you if you recognize another recent login as being yours and without thinking, you say no?

You get locked out of Facebook, that's what happens.  Even if that recent login you denied was the one from the computer you use all. the. time.

That means that you get cut off in the middle of a conversation with someone you only know through Facebook so now she probably thinks you're a stuck-up snob who's too good to respond to her message.

Oh, and you get 4 blog views in 7 hours on your latest blog post because you haven't been able to post a link on Facebook yet.  Apparently Facebook is better for my blog than I realized.

The first thought that ran through my head when I got locked out was, "I should ask my Facebook friends how to get back in."  Except that my Facebook friends are ON Facebook and my real life friends who are also on Facebook probably know as much about this as I do. 

Here's hoping that tomorrow I get out of time-out and Facebook realizes that I'm not trying to hack my own account.

6 comments:

  1. i got grounded from FB for 30 days for liking to many sites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch! Because I have 2 businesses and a blog page on Facebook, I really need to get back on before 30 days!

      Delete
  2. Ah, Social Media can be so complex! But so much fun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like everything else, it's great when it works!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh - that is hilarious! I guess this is one of those "You don't realize how good something is until it's gone" kind of moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or it's one of those "you don't realize how addicted you are to Facebook until it's gone" kind of moments :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...