WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Random Monday-July 8, 2013


I was feeding Star a jar of baby food and when the jar was finished, she started begging for more.  I gave her some Gerber puffs and asked her, "Where are you putting all this food?!?"  Across the table from me, Little Man answered my rather obvious question...
Little Man: "In her mouth!"

I gave Little Man a toddler spoon with his applesauce.  He looked at it and said in disgust, "Mommy, 'dis a little spoon.  I not little, I big!"

Upon her request, I spread butter on Princess's waffle one morning for breakfast.  She looked at it and grinned, "It's like it has sunscreen on it!"

Today, Little Man was telling me all about his weekend.  Not what we actually did this weekend, but his own version which means he was basically making it up as he went along.  I wasn't paying much attention until this sentence..."I went on a trip and my friend went tripping with me!"
o_O



On a completely different note, I dare you to watch this video of Star and not at least crack a smile.




Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  I'd love for you to like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the video (and yes,I smiled). I always enjoy these posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...