WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Baby #4 - 13 weeks

I'm 2 days late on this post, but I actually took pictures so I figured I might as well post it now anyways :)  I've been working a LOT at the library this week.  I'm the sub librarian and since the other 3 librarians went on a trip to the Boundary Waters together, I'm basically running the library until they get back.  Fun, but exhausting.  

How Far along: 13 weeks

Ugh, I absolutely cannot get a non-blurry picture!  This was the best out of about 10 and then I got tired at staring at myself in the mirror and gave up.

Baby's Size: Baby is the size of a pea pod and is approximately 3" long.  His or her fingernails have formed and the rest of the body is starting to catch up to the oversized head :)

Sleep:  Exhausted.  All the time.  Star had a few rough nights in a row due to being sick and so I felt like a zombie for a while.  She slept all night last night, and I went made sure to go to bed early so I'm feeling halfway human again today.

Best Moments This Week: Eh.  Nothing stands out.

Miss Anything?: Not yet.   

Movement?: Not yet.

Food Cravings: Greek yogurt (wish the stuff wasn't so expensive!).  Chocolate...but not Hersheys or any of the cheap, easy to find ones.  I'm craving Swedish chocolate from Ikea and German chocolate.

Things That Make Me Queasy: Eating a big meal, not eating frequently throughout the day, staying up too late at night.

Gender: No idea!  This is the first time I can honestly say that I truly do not care if it's a boy or a girl.  I would be thrilled with either one.  A boy would be nice because then Little Man would have a brother and it would make dividing bedrooms a little easier, but I wouldn't mind another little girl too.  So, either one is fine with me!  

Labor Signs: None, and I hope it stays that way for a while!

Symptoms: Still feeling the first trimester fun stuff-fatigue, nausea, etc.  I don't feel like I can really complain though because even though I feel awful quite a bit of the time, at least I'm not as sick as I was with my other three pregnancies.  I'm already starting the pregnant waddle even though I try to walk normally.  My back hurts and feels like it's being pushed out of place already, and my left hip feels like it's literally falling out of its socket so walking normally is kind of hard. 

Mood Most Of The Time: Excited about the baby.  My moods throughout the day change quite a bit (sorry, Hubby!)

Looking Forward To: Feeling the baby move.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...