WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Emilie Ruffle Onesie - FREE Pattern!

Ruffle butt onesies are one of my top sellers in my clothing shop.  They're super cute and quick to make!  The hardest part is lining up the ruffles on the backside of the onesie, but with a little practice that gets easier.


So how would you like a pattern for ruffle butt onesies...for FREE?


The pattern includes 9 pages of detailed, step-by-step instructions and measurements for adding ruffles and an applique to a purchased onesie. Sizes Newborn through 18-24 Months are included.

Just click on this link to download your free pattern.


I'd love to see pictures of your creations!  You can share them on the Little Owl Patterns Facebook page.


Happy sewing!

Check out more patterns from Little Owl Patterns here.



6 comments:

  1. Thank you! I've been looking for a tutorial on making these with a sewing machine. All the ones I saw used a serger for the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the cute onesies with the ruffles but wasn't quite sure where to start. ONE of my 11 friends having babies is having a girl and I can't wait to make a ruffled onesie for her little one.
    Thank you so much for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I don't sew (lame), but I shared it with some friends that sew. Thanks for linking up at Babies and Beyond!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...