WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

33 Weeks

How Far along: 33 weeks

Baby's Size:  Baby weighs a little over 3 pounds and is about 17 inches long from head to toe.

Sleep: Between waking up to use the bathroom once a night and baby waking me up with his nighttime gymnastics routine, I'm not sleeping very well anymore.  I've been needing more naps too just so I can function.  Really makes it hard to get anything productive done!


Best Moments This Week: Taking the kids to the county fair.  And satisfying my craving for deep fried oreos :)

Miss Anything?: Being able to move and bend easily. Not having to stop at a bathroom everywhere we go.  Having energy.   

Movement?: Yes!  Baby likes to lounge on the left side of my stomach and it causes a lot of soreness on that side.

Food Cravings:  Omelets.

Things That Make Me Queasy: Just normal stuff right now.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Having some Braxton-Hicks contractions, mostly when I'm active or bend over too far. 

Symptoms: Heartburn (although nowhere near as severe as I had with Little Man which leads me to believe I'm having another baldy, lol), hip pain, fatigue, etc. 

Mood Most Of The Time: Stressed, annoyed, calm, happy...it really varies from minute to minute!

Looking Forward To: At this point, most women would be saying that they're looking forward to having the baby, but frankly, the baby takes up less room and is easier to take care of before he's born so I'm perfectly content to be pregnant (no matter how miserable!) right now!
Sorry, no picture this week!  I'll be sure to include one next week.


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!

2 comments:

  1. wow!! that is going by fast! (Says the woman NOT pregnant lol) So happy for you :) - Erin H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been going way too fast for me too! I'm SOOO not ready for this baby!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...