WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Need Some Advice...

When Princess was born, we got the original Diaper Genie diaper pail.  And it worked okay.  I wasn't thrilled with having to stand there and twist the top for three clicks everytime, but it got the job done.  Fast forward four and a half years, and the thing has got. to. go.  To put it bluntly, it stinks.  Both literally and figuratively.  It no longer twists the plastic sack neatly, doesn't cut it off very well when it's time to empty the pail, and, despite my constant bleaching and lysoling, it smells so bad that I cringe everytime I open it.

So....I'm in the market for a new diaper pail and I need your help to pick one out.


Here are some of the options I'm looking at:











What diaper pail do you use and do you love it or hate it?

Thanks for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to like me on Facebook!


5 comments:

  1. Hey, Have you used our diaper pail yet? It's awesome!!! All you have to do is pop the lid up and push the diaper down, SUPER EASY. We have a diaper genie from walmart, I totally suggest is!!!!

    -Sharalyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eyeing that one, I'm just a bit nervous at buying another Diaper Genie when our first one didn't work very well.

      Delete
  2. We had a Diaper Champ. We loved it! You can use whatever bags you want. You put the diaper in the top and flip the handle over. No smell

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys are way past the diaper days but I vaguely remember getting a Diaper Champ as a gift with my youngest son. We had the same Diaper Genie with my oldest and finally just getting to where we just threw sealed plastic grocery sacks in the trash. On a slightly humorous note, we are adding a kitten to the family this weekend and I saw that they make a similar product for kitty litter clumps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I was typing faster than I was thinking above! Please forgive my poor grammar. I meant to say We had the same Diaper Genie issues with my oldest before we finally got to where we just threw sealed plastic grocery sacks in the trash. --Jean

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...