I'm thinking I need to have these answers to the MANY questions and comments I've been getting printed on a t-shirt, but for now, I'll just have to direct everyone here.
The answers to all your questions about my pregnancy:
1. Yes, I know I'm huge.
2. No, I'm not having twins.
3. Yes, as a matter of fact, it is miserable to be this pregnant while it's this hot.
4. Yes, our house is too small for a family of 5, and I'm already seriously stressed out about that. But, thank you for pointing it out again.
5. I'm due in mid-September. Put your eyes back in your head and refer to answers #1 and #2.
6. I'm due in mid-September. No, I will not give you a specific date because my babies tend to come late (by 1-2 weeks), and I hate having everyone expect that my actual due date is an expiration date. And then, having everyone ask me every. single. day after that due date if I'm still pregnant and aren't I going to have that baby anytime soon? (For the answer to that question, please visit http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com)
7. No, I'm not ready for the baby. At all. I probably won't be ready until after he gets here.
8. No, we don't have a name picked out. If we do get one picked out before the baby comes, we still probably won't tell you what it is.
9. It's a boy. Probably. To be honest, the ultrasound technician wasn't 100% sure.
10. This is my third baby. If that's a look of sympathy or pity you're giving me, don't bother.
Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not. Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!