Since I've been nominated, I'm supposed to tell you 7 random facts about myself. Seeing how I just did a "100 Random Things About Me" post, this might be a little tricky, but here goes!
1. I've loved matreshka/Russian nesting dolls since I was a kid. I have two that I purchased and two that I painted myself from a DIY kit from Hearthsong back when I was a teenager. The first one turned out...interesting, the second one turned out good enough that I display it with the two purchased dolls.
2. I play a guitar, fiddle, flute, piano, and mandolin. None proficiently, each just enough to keep myself entertained and have a little fun.
3. I'm an introvert. There is nothing better to me than being at home. I could never have lived with roommates because I tend to start panicking when there are other people in my space. I did live with my sister for a while before we each got married, but she's an introvert too so there weren't any parties or very many guests at all.
4. I've always thought it would be neat to learn karate.
5. *Warning-shameless promotion* I'm super excited to be releasing my first clothing collection in my boutique next month! I had so much fun designing the outfits for it!
6. Hubby got me a Wii fit shortly after we found out we were expecting again (no, it wasn't a hint, I asked him for it :) I used it a few times, but now I'm afraid to get on it again because I'm pretty sure it's going to make fun of me for gaining so much weight so quickly and make my avatar huge. I am looking forward to using it after the baby is born though!
7. I could eat pizza five times a week and not get tired of it.
There's my seven random facts! Now I get to nominate some of my favorite blogs!
For those of you nominated, here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating include a link to their site.
7. Let the bloggers know they have been nominated.
Thanks for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not. Please take a moment to like me on Facebook!