WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Typical Conversation

A typical conversation with Little Man these days...


Me: Do you want ketchup?
Little Man: Yes.
Me: *Takes ketchup out of fridge*
Little Man: Yes. No!  I wan' mus'erd (mustard)
Me: *Takes mustard out of fridge*  You want mustard?
Little Man: Yes.
Me: Are you sure you want mustard?
Little Man: Yes!  Mus' erd!
Me: *Opens lid for mustard*
Little Man: No!!!  Ketchup!!!
Me: Do you want mustard or ketchup?
Little Man: *Gives me a look that says, "how are you not getting this?"*  I wan' ketchup!
Me: *sigh* Yup.  You're a two year old.

Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!  

Don't forget to enter to win a free dalmation/cow print onesie and matching hat from KidsBlanks by Zoey!

 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I remember those days. It seems like you have a good handle on the two year old though. I was always the mom who put the mustard on the food and then had to deal with the "I wanted KETCHUP" fit that followed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never feel like I have a handle on the whole two-year-old thing. I'm pretty much just winging it since he changes on a minute-by-minutes basis! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...