1. I will not ask my mom the same question 17 times in a row when she answered me the first time. Even if I don't like her answer.
2. I will pick up my toys when asked to instead of acting like using my toy-picking-up muscles will most likely kill me.
3. I will stop using my special powers to make it look like Mommy hasn't washed my face in weeks when we go to school or church even though she scrubbed my face thoroughly right before we left the house.
1. I will stop thinking it's funny to make Bob the Builder cry by peeing in my Bob the Builder underwear.
2.I will accept the fact that Mommy and Daddy have to say no to me sometimes and hearing "that word" does not, in fact, destroy my entire universe.
3. I will stop getting out of bed at night 38 minutes after my parents put me in there to walk out in the living room and announce that I had a "goooooood nap."
1. I will continue to be the sweetest, happiest baby on the planet. I will not allow myself to go through one of those phases that completely change a baby's personality.
2. I will take notes on my brother's potty training progress/non-progress so I will be ready to potty train myself in 2 days flat in the year 2014.
3. I will not stop eating food when I turn one like my older siblings did. I will embrace new and unusual foods and will not change my mind about what I like to eat every 94 minutes.
Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not. Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!