WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cleaning House

If you've been around my blog for a while, then you might remember the 31 Days series I did last October called "31 Days to a Clean House".  Shortly after finishing the series, things went downhill.  First, I got a ton of Christmas orders from my Etsy shop (not complaining about that, by the way!  It was awesome!) and was so busy cutting, pinning, and sewing fabric into cute little outfits that housecleaning got sent to the bottom of my to-do list.


And then I got the best gift for Christmas ever and, between the crazy hormones, morning sickness, and fatigue, it completely threw me off my game for 9+ months.  Most days, I could barely get off the couch to take care of the older two kids let alone do any cleaning.

But yesterday, I pulled out my Control Journal and started following it again.  I also helped my older sister set up her own Control Journal and we're keeping each other accountable and on track.  Everything is easier when you've got someone to do it with!

I'm only 2 days into it, but things are already looking better around here.  And seriously, I spend 30 minutes to 2 hours cleaning every morning and that's it.  What's not to love about a system that keeps your house basically spotless with little effort on your part?
 

Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!
     

2 comments:

  1. I awarded you the Liebster Award! Hope you and baby good!
    http://sweet-delightfullysweet.blogspot.com/2012/11/flashback-friday-just-kidding.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...