WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Liebster Award

I've been awarded the Liebster award by Miranda over at Delightfully Sweet!  Thanks so much, Miranda!

These are the rules for the Liebster award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award sent you.
3. Create 11 questions for the 11 people you're awarding
4. Pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and let them know you're giving them the Liebster award.
5. No tag backs. 

I just participated in the Versatile Blogger award back in July (which I had to nominate 15 bloggers for) so I'm actually going to break the rules and not nominate any bloggers for this.

Ok...so 11 things about me...

I did a 100 Random Things About Me post in June so I could cheat and just copy 11 things from that list, but since I'm already messing this up by not passing on the award, I'll try to come up with 11 new things.

  1. I'm amazed everyday by what an sweet, easy baby Star is.  Honestly, this is the first time I've been able to truly enjoy having a baby.  I had postpartum depression after Princess was born, Little Man screamed constantly for the first few months, and both had issues nursing.  I had no idea babies could be this much fun!
  2. I did not know I had an issue with anger until after Little Man was born.  This is something moms don't talk about because no one wants to be known as "the bad mom", but I think more people need to talk about it so moms can get the support and help they need.
  3. I got to hear Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar speak at the Hearts at Home conference I went to this month!!  She is the ultimate supermom!
  4. I'm lost without my day planner.
  5. I *may* be slightly addicted to Facebook.
  6. Whining may be the most annoying child behavior ever.  I absolutely can't stand whining.  Unless it's coming from me...about chocolate.
  7. Pinterest.  If you're not there, you should be.  'Nuff said.
  8. I really love sleep.  If I don't get 7-8 hours a night, I'm just not up to par.
  9. My van's check engine light came on last week and the motor sounds funny, but I haven't made an appointment to have it checked out because first, I'm afraid of how much it's going to cost to fix it and secondly, I don't know what I'm going to do for transporation with 3 carseats while it's being fixed.
  10. My favorite places to shop are Target and Hobby Lobby.
  11. My best friends are my sisters and a friend I met at summer camp 13 years ago and still stay in regular contact with.
Here are the 11 questions given to me by Miranda:
1. Do you believe in soul mates, you know, one right person for everyone?
    Honestly, I have no idea.  

2. What is your ideal place to vacation (you can pick a place you've never gone)?
     Italy!!  I would LOVE to go there someday.  The history and beauty of that country would make it a great place to vacation.

3. Where would you like to be in your life next year?
     In a home of my own.  I would also love for my Etsy to be my main income.

4. How did you and your partner get together?
    We grew up in church together.  When I was 17, he asked me to his work's Christmas party.  The rest is history.

5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
     I don't have one single favorite memory.  I had a pretty good childhood so there are lots of good memories.  

6. What is your dream career, if you wanted a career?
    From the time I was little, I wanted to be a mommy.

7. What is your top pet peeve?
    Inconsiderate people.

8. How do you feel about the outcome of the election?
    I don't really like getting into politics on my blog, but let's just say I wasn't thrilled.

9. Do you enjoy these surveys?
    Depends on the questions.  This one has been pretty easy to answer so far.

10. What is the nicest, unexpected thing ever done for you?

      The first thing that comes to mind is when Hubby proposed.  

11. What is the most appalling social situation you've ever witnessed?
      A guy peeing (openly) in the middle of a busy intersection.  Actually, my sister was the one who saw it happen since I was driving, but still!


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...