WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

27 Weeks

How Far along: 27 weeks

Baby's Size:  Baby weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long from head to toe.

Sleep:  Not sleeping well at all anymore.  I'm uncomfortable at night and I tend to wake up several times with at least one of those times being to go to the bathroom. 

Best Moment This Week: Passing my glucose test with flying colors!

Miss Anything?: Being able to move and bend easily. 

Movement?: Yes.  This baby isn't as active as Little Man was before he was born, but the kicks still can hurt!

Food Cravings:  An omelet from Perkins, Pizza Hut breadsticks, and mini donuts. 

Things That Make Me Queasy: Just normal stuff right now.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Having some Braxton-Hicks contractions, mostly when I'm really active.  Nothing painful at all, just tightening in the abdomen.

Symptoms: Heartburn (although nowhere near as severe as I had with Little Man which leads me to believe I'm having another baldy, lol), hip pain, fatigue, etc.  This past week and a half have definitely hit "third trimester" status with the way I've been feeling!

Inny or Outy: Flat!  Kinda makes me think of this song:

Mood Most Of The Time: Better than last month!

Looking Forward To: Hopefully finding a dresser for the baby soon so I can bring the baby clothes home from my sister's!




Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...