WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thrifty Thursday-How To Save Big Bucks on Printer Ink

After my first printer died, I put off buying a new one for about 3 years.  Because printer ink is just so stinkin' expensive.  I finally caved and bought a new printer because I had patterns and shipping slips I needed to print off, but I still mourned the price of ink.  And then I found this on Pinterest:

How to save big bucks on printer ink

Can I get an amen, sister?!?!

Jessie from Vanderbilt Wife lets the rest of us in on the secret to saving a ton of money on printer ink.  Click on the link to her blog to be amazed.

Thank you, Jessie.  My wallet is so happy.  


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...