WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Teaming Up!

I love the way pettiskirts look under dresses and skirts, or worn by themselves and I like to use them for my product photos to show the fullness of the product.  However, the wholesale pettiskirts I tested were too short, not full enough, poorly made, etc.  So, I started looking for someone who handmade pettiskirts to partner with.  I looked into quite a few boutiques, before finally emailing one to ask if she would be interested.  Within a short time she emailed me back with a "yes!"  I was excited, but before I could finalize anything, I had to see the actual product.  I placed an order for a basic white pettiskirt and waited.  Within 2 weeks, the package arrived at my doorstep.  I was impressed to say the least.  The pettiskirt was full, twirly, very well-made, and everything I'd been looking for!


With no further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Cotton Candy Chic


The requests from my customers for pettiskirts to go with the dresses and skirts they've ordered will be referred to Cotton Candy Chic from now on.


 All of Carla's pettiskirts feature adjustable waistbands which ensure a perfect fit no matter what.  That also means that they will fit your child longer.


 The pettiskirts come in pretty much every solid color imaginable plus many combinations of colors and prints.  Like me, Carla loves custom orders which means that you can get a pettiskirt to match pretty much anything.


You can find Cotton Candy Chic on Etsy and on Facebook.


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...