WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days-Day 10

Wasn't it just Monday a week ago?  That came around again pretty quickly, if you ask me. 

This morning, I planned out my menu for the week.

Monday: honey barbecued polish sausage with au gratin potatoes (from a box,
     of course!)
Tuesday: tacos
Wednesday: Sloppy joe casserole
     I don't have an actual recipe for this, but here's how I make it:  Grease a
     baking dish and cover bottom with a few inches of frozen shredded hash
     brown potatoes.  Cover hash browns with a layer of sloppy joe
     meat (hamburger or shredded meat with sloppy joe sauce), diced
     pickles and then another layer of hash browns.  Bake until...done.  If
     it's blackened, you probably overcooked it.  If the potatoes are still frozen,
     leave it in a bit longer.  Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top and
     bake for a few more minutes until cheese is melted.
Thursday: Stuffed coated chicken with honey mustard potato slices
Friday: Eat supper at The Farm with in-laws
Saturday: I have a craft show that afternoon so I haven't planned anything
     out yet.  We'll probably order from the local bowling alley or eat pizza.
Sunday: Eat at The Farm with in-laws

What's your menu for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...