WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days-Days 14 & 15

Whoops, I missed another day!  I promise not to make this a habit.

Yesterday (Day 14) I was super busy getting ready for my first craft show/expo for the season.  I've changed my display and inventory enough that I had to revamp the whole thing.  I didn't get as much inventory ready for the show as I was hoping, but I had enough especially since I knew this one would be a slow one.  It was.  I had one sale today for less than the cost of the table.  But I kinda had to be there, my sister-in-law and I were the ones putting on the event.  Woulda looked bad if I hadn't shown up.  But even though it was pretty slow, it was good warmup for the next 5 shows since now I know what does and doesn't work with my new display. 

Wasn't I supposed to be talking about cleaning my house?  Oh yeah.  Sorry, I got sidetracked.  This is the first time that's ever happened, by the way.  I think.

So yeah.  Not much cleaning happening at my house the last few days.  I've done the morning routine and a few other things and that's been enough to keep my house acceptable.  Next week isn't looking so hot either as I have about 8 orders that need to ship by Tuesday.  On Wednesday, a very good friend of mine who I don't get to see very much is coming over (and I'm not freaking out about the state of my house because it's not that bad!), Thursday, I'll be at a dr appointment and then doing the monthly stockpile shopping.   Friday, I'll be getting ready for another craft show.

By the way, I am totally addicted to Pinterest.  Just a little over a week, and I have close to 400 pins.   *hangs head in shame*


What have you accomplished in the last few days?  What was your weekly zone this past week?  If you've fallen behind in anything, don't worry!  Just keep trying to accomplish your morning and bedtime routines, daily work, and weekly zone work every day.  If you don't get it today, there's always tomorrow.  As the great Flylady says," Don't try to catch up, just jump in where you are."

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! :) I am doing organizing this month too! :) I became a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Healthy! I hope I can give you some ideas for your organizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pinterest too!! I've gotten so many great ideas from things I've seen pinned.

    Yeah, I've fallen behind schedule. This week I'm supposed to deep clean my kitchen. I have a Wine tasting party Saturday and a scentsy party Sunday, so it WILL get done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy-having company over is sometimes the best motivation for getting things done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...