WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

31 Days-Day 26

Guess what?!?!  I finally checked every single thing off my Morning Routine list!

I erased all my neat little checkmarks and then realized that I hadn't taken a picture.  As uploading a new picture takes 2 cameras, a photo-editing software, and 11 minutes to complete, I decided to skip it and just use the picture I took at the beginning of the month.  Lazy...or smart?
At the beginning of the month, I told you that I wasn't checking "Do sit-ups/10 min. of exercise" off the list because I had just hurt my back.  After procrastinating for a while even though my back was feeling much better, I finally decided to just bite the bullet and exercise.  And it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.  Plus, I got to see a completely checked off list with no gaps this morning.  What a great feeling.  I'm hoping to give myself a flatter stomach by my birthday next May.  Ha!  We'll see how that goes.

My list for Wednesday includes cleaning out the refrigerator.  I gotta be honest with you...I almost didn't do it.  I saw it on my list and thought to myself, "Self, you don't really want to clean out the fridge.  Just skip it til next week."
But then I slapped myself in the face a few times, got in my face like a drill sergeant, and chewed myself out, "Self, just do it!  Get in there and clean that fridge out!"

Never one to disobey a direct order from the higher-ups, I cleaned out the fridge.  It took me less than 4 minutes.  I had to throw out three things that, if left in there another week, would've been much more...unpleasant to dispose of.
What I'm saying here is that if you find yourself thinking about procrastinating or trying to talk yourself out of doing something, just do it anyways.  You will feel so much better afterwards and it probably won't be half as bad as you thought it would be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...