WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 Days-Day 9

It's Sunday which means it's a day to relax and spend time with your family.  I don't even open my control journal on Sundays, and I do the absolute bare minimum of cleaning or straightening up.  Hey, pretty much every job gives you days off, right?

Fun Fact: If you leave a bottle of lotion in front of the bathroom space heater, the bottle will melt.  And the lotion will be burning hot.  Don't ask me how I know this.

Here's some pictures of outfits I made for my kids this week.  Both outfits can be purchased in my Etsy shop.

Reading a book together

My handsome little dude

Hamming it up for the camera

And...someone's done with pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...